Ready to take your cooking from good to great?
Whether you're just learning how to cook, or have been creating amazing meals for a while, this bundle of products will be your best assistant in the kitchen.
Super Set of 7x250ml Mediterranean Extra Virgin Olive Oil with condiments (Basil, Rosemary, Oregano, Thyme, Garlic, Orange, Lemon)
This bundle encloses every single quality of Mediterranean cuisine and its taste and aromas will take you on a journey of fine flavors.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- Mediterranean Extra Virgin Olive Oil with Basil 250ml
- Mediterranean Extra Virgin Olive Oil with Rosemary 250ml
- Mediterranean Extra Virgin Olive Oil with Lemon 250ml
- Mediterranean Extra Virgin Olive Oil with Orange 250ml
- Mediterranean Extra Virgin Olive Oil with Oregano 250ml
- Mediterranean Extra Virgin Olive Oil with Thyme 250ml
- Mediterranean Extra Virgin Olive Oil with Garlic 250ml
- Category: Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Variety: Koroneiki
- Production Method: Cold Extraction
- Designation of Origin: Crete, Greece
- Colour: Green-yellow
- Scent: Fresh olive
- Taste: Fruity, pleasant
- Acidity in oleic acid: <0.5%
- Waxes: Max 250mg/kg
- Peroxides: <20(meq/kg)
Use uncooked in salads, greens or for the preparation of cooked foods
Store in a dark, dry and cool place, away from smells and direct sunlight.
Life span: 12 months from the designated date of bottling in a sealed product.
At SapoTerra we have done painstaking research into the possible benefits of our all-natural ingredients. However, we must make this disclaimer: The content and information provided on this website, the blog, videos, pamphlets or other materials (collectively referred to as “Our Site”) are provided by The SapoTerra Website and are for educational purposes only.
Our soaps, shampoos and other products are meant for you and your skin to enjoy. The information provided has been collected from various sources to inform you about the possible benefits of herbs, essential oils, and other natural ingredients.
The information regarding folklore or health-related benefits of certain ingredients is for educational purposes only. While many of the herbs, essential oils and other natural ingredients in our handmade soaps are believed to have healing properties, the information should never be used to self-medicate or treat any form of physical or mental disease or health problem. We do not recommend the use of these products as a substitute for medical care.