Garlic Asian Dumplings
Garlic asian dumplings
- 200g purple cabbage diced small
- 1 large carrot dices small
- 4 large mushrooms diced small
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp mushroom sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 3 cloves garlic crushed/diced
- 2 tbsp SapoTerra garlic oil
- 200g plain flour
- 1 package of dumpling wrappers
- Fry all the vegetables with the sappo terra garlic oil until tender.
- Add the soy sauces, sesame oil and mushroom sauce and mix through well.
- Put one teaspoon of the vegetable mix in the middle of each dumpling wrapper and fold the wrapper in half making sure all sides are closed well.
- Either steam the dumplings in a bamboo steamer or fry them in 4 tbsp of SapoTerra oregano oil.
- Serve with soy sauce and chili oil for dipping.
by Eliah Batchelor