Vegan Carbonara Recipe
- 1 onion diced
- 1 package of firm tofu pressed and cubed
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 tsp liquid smoke
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 4 tbsp SapoTerra extra virgin olive oil (for frying)
- 2 tbsp SapoTerra Thyme oil Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 vegetable stock cube
- 500ml vegan cooking cream
- Mix the liquid smoke, smoked paprika and a splash of sapo terra oregano oil and marinade the tofu cubes for at least 15 minutes.
- Fry the onions and garlic in the extra virgin olive oil, when translucent add the marinated tofu.
- Add the cream, salt / pepper and stock cube and let simmer on a medium heat, regularly stirring for around 5 minutes
- Serve over tagliatelle pasta and top with thyme oil
by Eliah Batchelor